Monday, March 24, 2008

Been A While...

Since I posted on this blog. I got real busy with life in general. My paid blogging picked up a little bit so I have been busy with that as well.

My domain - Pinay WAHM - finally got a rank after about 3 months. It's just a PR2 but it's better than an N/A or a PR0. I am trying to maximize the allowed posts because I'm sure the PR will disappear again one of these days. Ironically, the reason for that PR to disappear is what else but the paid posting I've been doing on it.

Imagine this...when a blog has no PR, there is very little chance that it would get any higher paying opportunities. As a result, majority of the posts will be the unpaid ones...which will in turn return give the blog a higher PR. As soon as PR is given, big paying opps will be available for the taking. So what do we do? Start grabbing those opps as much as possible. Therefore flooding your blog with paid opps now. What's going to happen? The PR will be taken away...resulting to non-paid opps again....and the CYCLE CONTINUES!!!

Oh well...I thought I'd post here today for a change. I have not posted in my Teacher's Corner blog as well. But that's only for a day or two. I'd probably leave that blog idle for a little while so it will be given a PR...hahaha!

Ciao...

1 comment:

Ciela said...

Hello, I'm here. I am currently experiencing what you mentioned here. My blog had a PR2 before, but after getting quite a number of paid opps it dropped to PRo. So there's nothing for me now.I'm just enjoying reading my e-buddies' blogs, especially yours.