Monday, April 7, 2008

Jewelry Making...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... as a home-based business? Why not, right? A lot of people are into jewelry so it can be a good business.

I am not much of an artist but from what I have read, even those like me who do not have even a single drop of creativity in my blood can actually pull it off.

I have not tried it but if work stays this slow much longer, I may just give it a shot. I almost tried one before but I got busy with my other jobs.

It's the one where the company will send you a kit to make some crosses then send them back for approval. If they pass the inspection, you get paid for the ones you finished. But some made more money by buying the kit and selling the necklaces in fairs or friends.

Not sure what happened to the company already since I have not heard about it in a while. From what I read before, some did not get paid but some are still doing it. So it's worth checking out...it maybe one way to make some extra bucks to pay for some gasoline at least.

No comments: