Monday, March 3, 2008

Teacher's Corner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is my very first blog. I have a hard time figuring out some things about it so I just didn't mess with it for a while. As a matter of fact, I still have a hard time figuring out this blog. I try to post here as much as I can.

I originally called it: Peek-a-Boo!..LOL. Why? Because I couldn't think of anything to call it. Once I started applying for some paid blogging sites, I decided to change its 'screen name' to Teacher's Corner. Why that name??? Does my being a teacher have to do with it? Definitely.

I have plans of writing more 'education/teacher' related posts here. Again, time is my enemy here. Well, actually, it's more like 'time management'....

Anyway, that's about it. When you get the chance, please visit this other 'place' I call "Teacher's Corner"...

No comments: