Thursday, April 24, 2008

Test and Online Scoring....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Online scoring is another work-at-home job that I have done myself. It's a seasonal job though. I have only worked for one company but there is another I know that hires online scorers but I'm sure there are more out there that probably do that.

The job is very easy. But I find it really boring. Scorers log on to their system and work on students' answers on some kind of a standardized test. Simple huh? Yes, it is but like I said it can be boring because it is monotonous and it's a good sleep inducer. LOL!

Usually, the cycle only lasts for about a month or a little over a month. The pay is better than a lot of other jobs, work-at-home or even those that are done outside the home. If only it's offered the whole year-round, I'd probably be doing this even if it bores me to tears.

No comments: