Monday, February 16, 2009

Hopeful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...that this week will bring in some work as far as my coding is concerned. It's been weeks since we had some work from any of the companies I work for. For a while there, I thought we won't be affected much by the economic meltdown [yeah right] because we were getting so much work but it suddenly stopped! Oh well, I guess no one will be spared by it, eh?

It's a holiday today [I think] because it's President's Day so we may not hear from work until tomorrow. Still, I am hoping that we'd get some work one way or another.

This is the biggest downside of being a WAHM. We are ICs or independent contractors so we get paid only if we work. It bites but that's the way it is. Thankfully my family does not rely on the money I make with my work-at-home jobs or we will be in big trouble.

Anyway, here's hoping that work will come in as soon as possible to keep us busy for the months to come. Wishful thinking? Probably...but it's free to make a wish, right?

1 comment:

J said...

just landed here in your new home. amoy bago haha.

sige, share us your wahm secrets. malay mo maging wahw na din ako.