Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Daddy....

Photo from MomLogic

Yes, a baby having a baby of his own! Shocking is probably an understatement. Yeah yeah... I know that in the old days, a lot of younger people used to have kids. But that was then, and this is now. In this day and age, parents should be more responsible. And when I say parents, I didn't mean the 13 year old boy and his 15 year old girlfriend. I meant...THEIR parents!!

Look at him! You can tell by just looking at his angelic face that he does not know what he is doing! Yes, I applaud them for choosing to keep the baby instead of aborting early on....that's because I'm pro-life.

At 13, I didn't even know how one gets pregnant....seriously. But that was a long time ago. Kids now are well informed so it should be expected that they should know better. In a lot of schools today, students are asked to bring home a doll that has baby-like qualities and take care of it for days. Yes, the doll cries....at any given time....day or night. The 'doll' has to stay close with its 'mother' or it will throw a fit...or something like that.

I honestly feel scared for these new parents and their daughter. How will they survive? Will they live together now that they have a child? I read somewhere that the girl still lives with her father and siblings and the baby daddy has been spending a lot of time there as well. Let's just hope that they wait a while before having another one.

Oh, I just read in the news that the local police there are not pressing any charges against anyone. If it were up to me, I'd probably be looking at the adults looking after these children. It's their responsibility after all considering these kids are just minors.

3 comments:

Angel in the Sickroom said...

oh my gosh... I thought it was a joke... I thought the baby and the boy were siblings or something but father and son?! What?!

I'm just speechless...

DebbieDana said...

I've seen this on the news, on the internet and other blogs and all I could say repeatedly is...OMG!

blessedmom said...

oh my! same here! i was schocked hearing that news! just can't help but shake my head in disbelief...can't imagine that young having a baby...like what debbie said..OMG!