Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And We're Live!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! After 2 days of tinkering in My Account of the GoDaddy site, I was able to finally move this blog into my own domain! And I did it all on my own...well, guided by some online search results. At least I didn't have to ask for help like last time. I was ready to do that though, ask a friend to help me convert this blog to my own domain, if I wasn't able to make it work. But I DID it...

So what's the plan now that I have 2 blogs with my own domains? Nothing definite yet. I'm still trying to see what I should to maximize the use of this new blog of mine.

Accomplishments for today:

- changing this blog to my own domain

- loads of laundry

Yeah! Now, if only the weather cooperates. I can add "weeding" in my list. Ha!

No comments: