Monday, February 15, 2010

Decisions...decisions!

I have not updated this blog for quite sometime. A month, to be exact. I got a wee bit busy with my other blogs as well as with my other WaHJs. Work has been so sporadic lately that I try to catch it whenever it's released. Sometimes I get lucky, some other times, not so.

Anyway, I am thinking of moving this blog in wordpress. I have no idea how to do it but I can learn, right? I didn't know anything about blogger when I started blogging but here I am almost 3 years since I started. I'm guessing that in 3 years, I'll be saying the same thing. LOL....

I already started reading about wordpress but so far, nothing is making sense to me. I know some people who would be more than willing to help me out but I want to figure it out myself first. If and when I get stuck, they I'll 'probably' ask someone to help me out. For now, I'll take my time and read as much as I can to learn the ins & outs and everything in-between about importing & having a blog using the WP platform. Wish me luck????

No comments: