Monday, February 22, 2010

Undecided

Still.

I didn't have the chance to read more about transferring this blog to Wordpress platform that's why I'm still not sure if I want to move it or not. Let me correct that. I WANT to move it BUT I still don't know how.

In other news.

Work is SLOW. Very slow. I haven't heard anything from one of the companies I work for in more than a month. I am hoping there's just no work available. It's unnerving to think of the possible reasons why [they've been so quiet] but I'm holding on. I'm not totally idle because I still have blogging and my other WAHJs to keep me 'somehow' occupied.

On the other hand, hubby is still very busy. He doesn't have any day off anymore because it's just him and a partner who work in their shop now. They hired a couple of people to help them during the start of this job. Unfortunately, it didn't work they wanted it to so they had to let go of those people.

Right now I'm just thankful that he has a job and that he comes home every night after a long day's work. I can't imagine him working somewhere else and only coming home over the weekend. That's a reality that a lot of people need to face. I just read about this man who had to do just that...move 1,000 miles away from family to keep his job.

No comments: