Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time for....

...an UPDATE! Ha! It seems that's all I've been doing on this blog. Updates and more updates.

Not much happening around here actually. I guess the saying 'no news is good news' would have to do for now.

Home front...same-o same. I had a couple of appointments with regards to my 'hyperthyroidism' saga. Last week was blood work appointment and this week, today actually, was my doctor's appointment. It turned out to be 'good visit' because he reduced the dosage of my medication. That means it's actually working. Yippeee! But I'm not going to be overly-excited because my thyroid still has 'ADD'...but I'm happy enough.

Work front...still kinda' slow. One of the companies I work for has steady work. It's not much [as my boss likes to say], but it's still work and it's steady.

My latest work-at-home gig is going well so far. It's not as busy as I first anticipated it to be but it's something. It's definitely a part-time job but I'm liking it so far. Right now I don't care much about the money I make with them. I am more concerned in 'learning the ropes' so to speak.

Anyway, it's now officially Autumn. A lot of people are actually waiting for this season to get a break from the scorching heat of summer. Since Autumn only lasts a couple of months, it won't be long before we hear people complaining again not because of heat but because of freezing temperatures. But for now let me just say....


No comments: