Friday, September 4, 2009

4 More Months....


...and 2009 will be over? Actually, it's a little less than that because it's the 4th of September already as I'm typing this. Where did time go? Nothing much changed with me except a few pounds here and there, a few additional gray hair on my head and a new WAHJ.

Yes, I have a new work-at-home job. I just started last week so it's my second week with the new gig. I still have the old WAHJs but it's been so slow so I decided to start hunting for a new one a few weeks ago. Well, let me correct that. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a potential work-at-home job even if I have a few already. You just never know when that "perfect" [wah] job would come along. It doesn't matter if it's a temporary one or something longer lasting. What matters most is being able to gain that experience as an additional 'ammunition' in your CV, right?

Due to some confidentiality agreement I signed, I cannot reveal what kind of job it is or which company I work for but I can at least say that it involves a lot of phone work. One thing I would like to say though is legitimate work-at-home jobs exist. I have been working from home for the last 7 years and thousands have been working from home way longer than I've been doing it.

Be patient and keep on looking. One day you'll get that 'dream work-at-home job'. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT....

No comments: