Monday, July 2, 2012

Tom and Katie Divorce

Shocking? I guess it is since they didn't seem to have any problems that the public is aware of. As somebody who reads celebrity news quite regularly, I must say that I kinda' saw it coming. Just like what's been written, the two of them have not been seen in public together for months. Considering how much they've been seen in public before that, it's odd that they were rarely photographed as a family in the last couple of months.

I saw the episode in Oprah where Tom jumped on the couch like a teenager to show how giddy he was because of Katie. Some thought it was very odd of him to do that in such a public place [it's Oprah...and he's Tom Cruise!] but he did. He was totally smitten with her. It showed how much because he sang her praises every chance he got...up until a few weeks ago when he was interviewed. They both did that actually...sang praises for each other every chance they got.

So what went wrong? How can 2 people who seemed so in love with each other drift apart? Who knows. I guess love wasn't enough to keep them together? Whatever the reason is for their decision to part ways, I can only wish them the best.

No comments: