Friday, May 15, 2009

Two Weeks

It's been that long since I last updated this blog. Mother's Day has come and gone and I wasn't even able to post something about it here. Was I busy? No. Was my internet out? No. I was just not in the mood to post I guess. I did some posts in my other blog though. Not much but at least it's updated.

So what happened in the last 2 weeks? Well, I had a good Mother's day for starters. Our little one was very excited about it [just like any the other occasion] so she's been giving me cards almost everyday leading to Mother's Day itself. Yes, I have one thoughtful little angel. Of course the Dad is always her 'partner in crime', so to speak. If you want to read what she did to surprise me, you can read it here. I also posted the cards she made me here and the store-bought card, here. I love all the cards but the ones she made are more precious to me, of course.

Work wise. S-L-O-W! As in no work for 2 weeks already. I am hoping that it would start to pick up last week but it didn't. Oh well, I guess that's the economy speaking.

One not-so-exciting thing that happened to me during my absence from this blog was that I had an allergic reaction to my prescription medicine. It happened on a weekend so my doctor's office was close. I gave him a call to tell him what I thought I was having an allergic reaction to the meds he prescribed but he DISAGREED saying that I've been on them for 3 weeks so there was a slim chance I'd have the reaction 3 weeks after. Monday, he asked me to come to tell me what we already knew...ALLERGIC REACTION! I almost walked out on him but I tried to hold it. He took me off those meds and asked me to wait 2 weeks before I start taking the new ones he prescribed me.

That's my life the past 2 weeks. Hopefully it won't take another 2 weeks before I update this blog again. Fingers crossed!

No comments: