Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Magic 8 Tag...

The Wonder Wifey Clarisse tagged me on this one. Since I don't really have much to blog about [can you say 'boring life'?], I decided to take her on it and do this tag. I think this is my very first tag on this blog! Here we go....


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:


1) Closing a "transaction"...I won't elaborate for now. Maybe when it's all done, I'll blog about it.

2) My high school batch's Silver Jubilee later this year...even if I don't make it.

3) The weekend!

4) The little one's daily improvements/developments/milestones...

5) Seeing my husband at the end of the day....I do!

6) starting a garden

7) having the gutters put so I can do #6 already...

8) Nice weather


8 Things I Did Yesterday.


1) Pulled Weeds in the backyard

2) Blogged a little

3) Got in touch with a college classmate after almost 20 years!

4) Called my nephew who just graduated from med school...the first in the family.

5) played a little bit with the little one

6) Taught the little one "Rounding Off Numbers"

7) Googled/Did a Search on some college classmates....somewhat a success since I found one [see # 3). I wish I'd find the others as well.

8) Watched some TV, did my chores, etc....

8 Things I Wish I Could Do.


1) Fly...seriously! So I can go from one place to another without driving.

2) Cook exciting dishes. I'm getting bored making the same meals over and over again.

3) Eat anything I want without any unpleasant results.

4) Swim.

5) Drive

6) Troubleshoot computers so I don't wait for hubby to fix every little problem I encounter with it.

7) Make every great wish come true...especially my little one's wishes.

8) Draw... I can't draw a straight line even if my life depended on it.

8 Shows I Watch


1) NCIS...over and over again!

2) Snapped [for those not familiar with the show, it's about women who snapped and ended committing crimes...usually murder...not that I want to follow their lead...LOL]

3) CSI NY, CSI Miami and CSI itself.

4) Monk...it's the last season this June so I'm a bit sad about it.

5) Burn Notice

6) Food Channel shows

7) CMT Music videos

8) 20/20 in the WE Channel

1 comment:

Ciela said...

Funny, you just wanna fly than drive?! You'll love it when you start steering the wheel. he he..