Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Week That was..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had one of the busiest week in a long time. It's not because of work or my family but because of some health issues that concern me. Nothing 'that' serious though. At least I'm hoping it's not serious. Anyway, I went in for not one but two doctor appointments. The first one was with a family doctor who in turn referred me to an ophthalmologist. Aside from those visits, I also had to go have some blood tests and an ultrasound on my thyroid. I have to go back to both doctors in the next 2 weeks and another visit to the lab for a CAT scan for my left eye.

How's that for being busy? I don't go to the doctor that much so those visits certainly came as a shock to me. The last time I went in was for shingles which was in November of last year. I am hoping my visits in the next 2 weeks will be my last for a while....fingers crossed of course.

I posted a more detailed account of my 'medical issues' in my PinayWAHM blog.

1 comment:

PINAY MOMMY said...

Good to see some updates here. By the way Mommy J, any plans on migrating to WP? Would you like me to sponsor this one for WP?

Actually, I am planning to offer FREE hosting to PMC members once I have transferred to another host. It would also be a good way for blogspot domain owners to try out WP.